Entreprise : Globe Car & Truck Rentals
Lieu où le poste est situé : Mont-Royal, Québec (Métro Namur)
Région : Île de Montréal
Niveau du poste : Spécialiste - sauf postes directeur ou VP
Statut du poste : Temps plein
Description du poste
Globe Car & Truck Rental is the fastest growing car rental company in Quebec and beyond. We offer a stimulating work environment that fosters creativity and teamwork. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and many other advantages, as well as great career advancement opportunities.
We are looking to overhaul our HR department and need a true people’s person that will be committed to this incredible challenge of unifying a young and growing team of 65 employees in Mont-Royal, Quebec.
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Tâches et responsabilités
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a screening, recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by your superior.
Skills and Qualifications:
administrative writing skills, verbal communication, people skills, analyzing information, benefits administration, communication processes, compensation and wage structure, confidentiality, dependability, developing standards, employment law, foster teamwork, hiring, human resources management, independence, interviewing skills, maintaining employee files, microsoft office skills, office experience - general, organization, orienting employees, training management, performance management, professionalism, promoting process improvement, reporting skills, resolving conflict, retaining employees, scheduling, supports diversity, time management
Education & Experience:
College or University Degree related to HR
3+ Years of work experience
Perfectly bilingual French and English (spoken and written)
Salary: According to experience and qualifications + Health benefits + Others perks
Processus pour appliquer
Please send your resume directly to email@example.com
Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org